The Potential Franchisee Candidate List Is Extensive – The Profile Is Diverse And Expansive Allowing For A Broad Pool Of Franchise Candidates We Would Be Open To Considering. This Business Can Be Taught To Anyone Who Is Motivated And Willing To Learn And Has The Ability To Communicate With Potential Clients On A Professional Level. If There Were To Be Targeted Groups, They Would Include Anyone With A Proficient Sales Background, Former Managers, Former Sales People, Former Business Owners, Former Marketing Executives, And Anyone With Home, Contracting, Or Carpentry Experience. The Number One Quality We Will Look For In A Potential Candidate For SheerGuard Is Their Comfort Level In The Sales And Marketing Process. SheerGuard Franchisees Must Also Exhibit A Willingness And Commitment To Service And Client Satisfaction. They Must Understand That Success Is Based Almost Entirely On One’s Ability To Follow Our Proven Methods To Generate And Develop Relationships With Homeowners And Property Owners In A Given Market.
Are You Our Next Franchisee?
Applicants who enjoy the following traits will be considered for a SheerGuard SA franchise:
- Sales aptitude
- Strong customer communication skills
- Customer centric service delivery
- Drive and determination to succeed
- The maturity to work independently in a team dynamic
- Strong work ethics
As a SheerGuard SA franchisee you would be working within a ready-made business system which has been designed to give you rapid access to a niche market with big brand credentials but simultaneously allowing you the freedom for growth and reward. Our business model has been designed to provide the most efficient and simplified methods of implementation for sustainable growth.
Becoming a franchise owner will take some initial investment up front. The following overview showcases the initial investment needed to open your own SheerGuard business, including costs on the low and high ends.
Our Finance partner is Nedbank if you require assistance with your investment.
ROI Is Between 12-18 Months.
- Profit Margin +-55%
- Total Investment Breakdown As Follows:
- SheerGuard SA Territory Licence R 125 000
- Training R 65 000 – 2-3 Weeks In JHB (Depending On Your Current Skills).
- Specific Tooling For Onsite Cutting And Fitting R 39 850
- Branded Marketing Kit R 17 500 Which Includes Branded Jackets, Golf Shirts, Branded Gazebo, 2 X Sharkfin Flags, Brochures, Business Cards, Flyers
- Branding Between +-R 2 000 On Late Model Vehicle In Good Condition. Vehicle To Be Either White, Black, Silver Or Grey.
- Total Basic R 249 350
- Liquid Capital For General Start-Up & Initial Running Expenses R 85 000
- Purpose Vehicle Ie: Bakkie/Van
- Total R 334 350.00
- In Order To Secure Your Franchise, We Will Require A Refundable Deposit In An Anticipation Of The Conclusion Of Your Franchise Agreement. The Deposit Amount, R 33 435. (10% Of The Franchise Investment) Is Required To Continue And Will Be Held In A Separate Account Until The Conclusion Of The Deal. An Amount Of R 3 780 Which Is The Cost Of Completing Our Online Franchise Specific Psychometric Test, Will Be Deducted From Your Deposit And The Results Will Be Shared With You.
- Ongoing Monthly Fees:
- 6% Royalty On Turnover
- 3% Of Turnover To SheerGuard Marketing Fee
- R 395 P/M For CRM(Still In Development Will Commence In 1st Quarter 2019)
- R 2 000 Per Month On Area Specific Advertising
- No VAT
- Offer Is Valid For 30 Days Not Withstanding That Your Territory Is Not Secured Until The Conclusion Of Your Franchise Agreement.
1. Pay Deposit And Complete Online Qualifying Criteria
2. Set Up Appointment For Introduction To SheerGuard SA 3. Receive FDD And Training Dates